How to start a quiz?
Tap onto see the list of assigned quizzes. You can start a quiz by simply tapping on it.
Start a Quiz
Please follow the steps in article start a quiz. Tap the
Start Button to start answering the questions.
Quiz Answer Questions
When you start answering the questions in a quiz, the screen will show the title of the quiz on top, the question number of the current question and then the question.
Next Question to go to next question after you have completed answering the current question. Please note that its mandatory to answer a question before moving to the next question. When you have reached the last question in a quiz, the
Next Question button will automatically change to
Submit button. Tap on that button to submit the quiz.
Once you complete taking a quiz, the app will automatically take you to the
Scoreboard screen. This screen will show
- Your percentage score on this quiz,
- With number of correct answers and number of incorrect answers,
- Your net score on this quiz.
- It will also show any badge that you might have received and the quiz Leaderboard.
- The quiz Leaderboard is a relative ranking based on the scores of all the people who have already taken this quiz.
Tap on the
Review Answers button at the top right corner to see the answers in this quiz.
Completed Quiz Review Answers
- You can review all the questions in a quiz from this tab
- You can choose to review only the questions that you have got correct.
- You can choose to review only the questions that you have got incorrect. In every question, the answer option in
yellowis the option that you had chosen. The
green tick-markicon shows the answer option that is correct.
This screen will show the list of quizzes that you have already completed. For each quiz, you will be able to see your score and you can tap on it to see the scoreboard and review the answers.